ES Property and Investments Ltd – Privacy Notice
ES Property and Investments Ltd (‘ES Property’ / we / us) trading as www.espropertyforsaleinspain.co.uk advises customers on matters relating to the purchase, rental and sale of Real Estate in Spain and to do this in an effective way, we collect and use personal data.
A) Who is the Data Controller?
We are the ‘controller’ for the personal data that we gather from yourself.
You can contact us by telephone on 0161 860 5111, email email@example.com or write to: ES Property and Investments Ltd, 7 Christie Way, Christie Fields · Manchester · Lancashire · M21 7QY.
B) Rights for Individuals
Data protection legislation gives individuals rights relating to the processing of their personal information. If you wish to exercise your rights, please submit a request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and the company will respond within 1 month. We may seek clarification as to your identity before proceeding and importantly there is no fee for this service. Your rights are:
1. Right to be informed – obligation to provide ‘fair processing information’ through privacy notices.
2. Right of access – individuals must be able to access their data to ensure that it is being processed lawfully.
3. Right to rectification – you have a right to have inaccurate personal data rectified or completed if it is incomplete.
4. Right to be forgotten (is not absolute and only applies in certain circumstances) – you have the right to erase all your personal data.
5. Right to Restrict processing – you have the right to request the restriction or suppression of their personal data. This is not an absolute right and only applies in certain circumstances.
6. Right to data portability – you have the right to have your personal data ported to yourself or to another controller in a commonly-used, structured and machine-readable format.
7. Right to object – you have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data.
You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner – www.ico.org.uk
Personal Information You Choose to Provide
When you register you will provide the following information;
- Email address
- Home phone number
· IP Address may be captured
If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses.
What about other web sites linked to our web site;
We are not responsible for the practices employed by web sites linked to or from our web site or the information or content contained therein. Often links to other web sites are provided solely as pointers to information on topics that may be useful to the users of our web site.
Please remember that when you use a link to go from our website to another web site, our Privacy notice is no longer in effect. Your browsing and interaction on any other web site, including web sites, which have a link on our website, is subject to that web site’s own rules and policies.
C) How do we process the information that you provide to us;
1. All the personal data processed by us on your behalf is held within the UK or on computer servers within the European Economic Area.
2. We will use the personal data we collect to ensure you receive prompt service and to improve your interaction with us.
3. The data is used to manage your specific needs in relation to real estate in Northern Spain and other general enquiries from our customers.
4. The legal basis for processing your personal data for the above purposes is contract.
D) How long do we Retain Personal Information;
Any data related to payments between us will be retained for 7 years to conform with our legal obligations regarding record keeping under the Finance Act 2008.
Other data may be kept indefinitely in case there are further queries, unless you request that we delete the data beforehand.
E) Recipients of your information;
To the extent that it is necessary to meet out legitimate interests your data may be disclosed to;
- Our email service provider
· Property estate agents in Spain
F) Notification of Changes to our Privacy Statement;
We will post details of any changes to our privacy statement on this website to help make sure you are kept up to date, always aware of the information we collect, how we use it, and in what circumstances, if any, we share it with other parties. This privacy statement was updated in September 2018.
G) Further Information
If you require further information about the use of your data or wish to make a Rights request relating to your personal data processed by us, please contact email@example.com