New Build Villa to Buy in Villamartin Costa Blanca
Procedures for Non-residents who want to buy a home in the Costa Blanca
In the Costa Blanca there are many opportunities to find a home of the highest quality and close to a number of attractive places to bring the most desired life style. You can buy a villa of new construction in Villamartin, and enjoy luxury residential with swimming pools, gardens, green areas and in the best locations.
However, although we have found a new build villa to buy on the Costa Blanca home, you need to have the help of estate agents on the Costa Blanca to help us with all the formalities and to find the ideal home. The steps that nonresidents have to carry out before buying a house at the best price in the Alicante coast are:
- Need a NIE (Foreigner Identification Number). It is unique, indivisible and serves for any financial transaction in Spain.
- It occurs in the foreign office or the police if requested before, or the country of origin. There is also ex officio to open any administrative procedure.
- While not mandatory, whether it is advisable to have bank account in Spain to pay the taxes and associated costs of buying a house (VAT if ITP for new and resale homes).
- You have to pay the IRNR (Income Tax Non-Resident) is a direct tax on income in Spain by non-residents.
- After that, we just have to find funding for our house. ES Property for sale in Spain will help with this work so you do not have any problems.
With the help of our property and our experts estate agents on the Costa Calida and Costa Blanca, you will easily find your ideal home and help you get all the necessary documentation.
Please contact us if you are interested to buy new flats in Villamartín or any other coastal town in the area. We specialize in new homes as well as resale properties for sale in Costa Calida and Costa Blanca. Call us!